Friday, April 9, 2010

Go Cubs Go ♥

Baseball season is here & in full swing!
To get ready for the season here's some ideas....


Applique T-shirts for the kids! (the blue shirt is official, the two that match I made)
Think outside of the box! I'm working on a PINK one for my niece!

Found on ETSY; For the mother (Nana, sister, #1 fan) who's always at the games!


For those of you who think that I just make this stuff up...
These are at the GAP!
Making them would be easy! Or if your sewing machine is busy watching the (cubs) game you could go online & purchase them!

BAGS! Who doesn't love enjoying a warm day with a cold brew & friends!
I cant take all of the credit for making these. (The only power tool I know how to use is a hair dryer..) However the design idea and painting was done by yours truly!
There is another set in progress with a matching mini set for the kids! (Which of course matches their T-shirts as seen above! Yes that seems a bit over the top but I want to be known as the best aunt ever! ;o)
More pictures to come when the project is complete!
Batter Up!




2 comments:

  1. I love the hairdryer comment!!

    You need to work on switching teams, but I will let it slide for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh Chels! I know they aren't the best but I will stay loyal!!

    ReplyDelete